Skip to content

Register exemption

Here you will find everything you need to know about exemptions.

Some vehicles are exempt from payment. Public transport, emergency vehicles and people with reduced mobility are among these.

Exemption from tolls means that you can pass for free in most urban areas, provided that you have registered a valid AutoPass agreement and a tag in the vehicle.

If you already have an AutoPass agreement for the vehicle that is to be exempted, you must send an inquiry to Ferde with documentation as well as the registration number of the vehicle in question.

If you do not have an agreement before, you must:

The exemption must be documented with:

  • Permit for public transport on route
  • Vehicle license or documentation for uniformed emergency vehicles and civilian emergency vehicles in service assignments
  • Copy of both sides of parking card and decision letter for people with reduced mobility (applies to toll rings, with valid parking permit)

Click here to see where parking cards for people with reduced mobility provide exemptions.

Sign an AutoPASS-agreement with Flyt

! Vehicles that in the vehicle card are described as motorcycles, mopeds and ATVs (registered as four-wheeled motorcycles) are exempt from tolls, and do not need an agreement.

! For the time being, zero-emission vehicles in tariff group 2 will not pay tolls.
This presupposes a valid AutoPASS agreement and tag, otherwise you pay the ordinary rate.

! Tractor is not exempt from tolls. ATVs registered as a tractor are also not exempt from tolls.