Skip to content

Exemption for mobility-impaired drivers

Here you will find information about registration for exemption for mobility-impaired drivers.

Ferde AS operates toll projects in the counties of Vestland, Rogaland and Agder. As of today, you are entitled to exemption for passages in the following toll projects in this region; Førdepakken, Nordhordlandspakken, Bergen, Askøypakken, Haugalandspakken, Nord-Jæren and Kristiansand.
you will find an overview over all toll stations in Norway where you get an exemption.

As the owner of a parking card for mobility-impaired drivers (HC card), you are entitled to an exemption through toll roads in Norway if your card has been issued with a duration of at least two years. After the age of 80, the validity date can be less than two years.

To be able to apply for an exemption, you must have a valid AutoPASS agreement registered on the car. You can only get an exemption for one car, and the AutoPASS agreement must be registered in the same name as the exemption card. If you are under the age of 18, the AutoPASS agreement must be registered with a guardian.

Cases where your exemption is invalid

  • If you terminate your AutoPASS agreement
  • If your AutoPASS agreement is terminated due to debt collection
  • If you change the AutoPASS tag without re-applying for an exemption
  • If the validity of your exemption (HC) card expires

How to apply for exemption with Ferde:

1. You already have a valid AutoPASS agreement and tag.
If you do not have this from before, you can order the AutoPASS tag here.

2. Apply for exemption to Ferde:
Fill out the form and enclose a copy/picture of the fron and back of the parking card. Also enclose the tag number, registration number for the vehicle, address, telephone number and email.
Remember to also document your valid AutoPASS agreement (Screen copy of your agrement from My Page or from your tag issuer)

Contact us - Exemption

Remember to enclose the required documentation.

Add file

Drag and drop files here, or

Choose files