Skip to content

About AutoPASS

Ferde handles invoices regarding passages without agreement, as well as registration of exemptions, but does not handle AutoPASS agreements.

If you have questions about signing, changing or terminating an agreement, or want to log on to AutoPASS My Page contact a tag issuer.

Register exemption

For people with a parking card for reduced mobility, public transport vehicles and emergency vehicles.

Read more

Bought, sold and change of ownership

See how tolls work when buying and selling a car if you do not have an AutoPass agreement.

Read more

Sign an agreement

Information about the agreement and how to create it

Read more

Log in to your agreement

Ferde does not handle AutoPASS agreements, so if you want to log in to My Page, you will find your tag issuer here.

Go to

Rate approval and announcements

Here you will find the toll projects rate approval and annoucements. (Norwegian only)

Read more