How do I edit my address?

Veronica Solås

If you have an agreement, you can easily change your address via My Page:

> Log on to My Page.
> Click the brown box “Edit Profile”.
> Remove your old address from the field “Billing Address”, and enter the new one.
> When you are done, click “Save”.

It is not a requirement for the vehicle owner to be the same as the person holding the agreement. Our contract register is therefore not linked to information from the National Population Register or the Register of Motor Vehicles.
If you do not have an agreement, you cannot change your billing address. For passages without an agreement, we need to obtain information on the vehicle owner from the Register of Motor Vehicles.